23 August 2008

Dreadfully Boring Yet Informative

No, I don't mean the ingredients label on a box of bran muffins. It's this post that's dreadfully boring yet informative, silly! So here's the DL, the haps, the 411, the dillio:

I'm going to Uganda on Monday morning. Early. Like my flight leaves JFK at 7:30, which means I have to be there at 5:30, which means when I get on the train around 4, I'll probably be waking some train dwellers from their peaceful slumbers. The good news is that 23 short hours and two layovers (London and Addis Ababa) later, I'll be in Uganda. Small potatoes, if you ask me. *Note the heavy sarcasm.

My plan, and how often they go awry, is to blog daily and post videos several times a week. So don't blink, lest you miss something. I'll link my videos to this blog as well as wordpress blog--http://heythereamanda.wordpress.com blog--so that you won't have to look too far. But if you'd like to see my currently empty youtube channel, you can go to http://www.youtube.com/user/charatheos and see all my videos, which, again, aren't there yet. You can also subscribe to the blog through facebook.

Ok, let's see....I'm also going to be posting prayer requests daily, so please at least check those out and remember me in prayer. And of course I would love to receive any encouragement you have to offer in comments or through email, so bring it on! You are motivating me more than you know.

I think that's all for now. Knowing me, I've forgotten something vital, and you will be blessed with an unprecedented third post in less than twenty-four hours. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Love to you all!!

No comments: